Monday, March 31, 2008

Inside a Woman's Head For 5Mins

It's 9:30 and my kid still isn't sleeping. I just want some time to myself. Marc gets home in a little bit. I'm sure he's going to hint that he wants to "do it" as he says. I def don't want to have sex when you still say "do it" and use words like "horny" that makes me feel like I'm in highschool. I wish he would be more creative. My period is coming. I feel it in my breats. They are so sore, and I got snappy with a co-worker today so that's a for sure sign.

She makes every excuse to get out of bed. "Mommy, I gotta go pee pee."
As soon as I get up and take her to the potty she is going to sit there and laugh at me. She does this cute giggle like, "Ha ha you are so stupid mommy! I just tricked you into take me to the potty, I don't have to go. Now to buy myself more time I'm going to tell you I don't want tissue paper I want a baby wipe." So I spend 5 mins seasrching for a new pack.

I hope I don't get my period tomorrow. I'm not ready for it not on a Tuesday. That's too soon. I need to get it on a Thursday so that way i have a reason to be miserable on Thursday (other than the fact the Grey's Anatomy isn't on yet!) and need Sat. and Sun for my cramps. It sucks having cramps at work and having to fake it till you make it.

She's quiet. Maybe she is sleeping...

I'd say I could check on her but she's too good for that, she'd hear me half way.

Yep. Still awake. Needing to go pee pee. I told her to go she said "No I don't need to go pee pee"

Seriously? Seriously?

Now she wants to take a bath.
Now she's hungry.

my day never ends.

AND THAT WAS INside I Woman's Head for 5mins

Now I know why women use the headache excuse when their men come home.

No comments: